Friday, April 17, 2009

This Stay at Home Mom Stuff Ain't Too Bad

As long as it is 70 degrees outside and my kids can just play outside while Zach peacefully sleeps in the stroller. Something tells me that not all the days will be like this, but hey, so far so good. I'll take it. We had one slight incident this morning which makes me wish I had about six additional arms. The two I do have were busy nursing Zach but I could have used another pair to keep Maddie from taunting Ben (yep, she is quite the aggresor) and then the other pair to stop Ben from bashing Maddie in the forehead with the ball she was trying to grab from him. The result was three crying kids: Ben because he was placed in the naughty chair turned away from the TV that was showing his beloved Imagination Movers, Madilyn because she seems to think she is above punishment and was unpleasantly surprised when she received a timeout in Zach's pack and play and Zach because I took away his breakfast and he didn't do anything to deserve that:) Oh well, we all ended up okay. Two kids are now sleeping up in their rooms, one is sleeping in his swing and I am eating lunch and writing about my morning...not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment