Friday, February 20, 2009

Starting Out

I'll be the first person to admit that I have no idea how to set up a blog. But, I was talking to Matt about updating our website so that we could easily post pictures and updates of what is going on with our family (more for posterity then for the rapt interest of the outside world) and I came up with the idea of a blog. So, I don't know who I will send this to or who will read it, but it is going to be my place to record the goings-on in my life and the life of my two (soon to be three) little ones. Today is February 20th, and I am about 10 days away from the a scheduled c-section for our third (boy) baby. We had an appointment with our OB/GYN yesterday, and it looks like we will have another big, healthy boy in our hands. He is already measuring about 9 pounds and he has 10 more days to grow...unless a greater power intercedes and makes something happen.

I am writing at 1:21 pm which is a sacred time when I am not at work, because it means that both my kids are napping. I laid them down at noon and just had to go upstairs to lay down the law with Ben, as he was still playing and not so much sleeping. I'm lucky if Maddie sleeps for two hours, so my time alone is quickly wearing down.

I'm going to post this and see what that looks like, so I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment