Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Evening Tradition

Continuing what is a most Sunday's tradition, we had dinner with Jeremy, Christy, Abby and Evan. Special guests Grandma Laura and Grandpa Dennis where also present today. It is hard to keep my concentration while writing this, as Ben is standing right next to me shrieking like a banshee. No, he doesn't want anything (except my undivided attention perhaps) which is why I think soon I will realize that the only time for me to be sitting in front of a computer will be when my kids are either enthralled with an episode of the Wiggles (they just can't seem to get into the Dateline NBC that is on TV right now) or when they are in bed. But I digress.
I'm still T-minus a week away from my C-section. No signs of anything happening any earlier, but you never know. Ah, I hear the sounds of all of the magnets being taken off of the fridge, compliments of Maddie, so I should probably wrap this up.
Ben and Maddie are still blissfully (for the most part) unaware of the shake-up that will be happening in the next week in our household. I was a little encouraged today when Maddie was very affectionate with our friend's baby who was over today and I thought, oh, she likes little kids, this won't be so bad and then that very same baby decided to sit in Matt's lap and that was the end of her congeniality. She became very territorial, very quickly. So, needless to say, I think the addition of our third little one will be in the very least, interesting. Start wishing us luck now!

No comments:

Post a Comment