Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grab a Minute When you Can

So I am waiting for my good friend Emily to bring some sub city over for lunch, and thought I would type a quick update. All three of my kids are in bed (and possibly sleeping, I haven't heard from Ben in awhile) which to me, is the biggest feeling of accomplishment that I think a stay at home mom of three little ones can feel. If you haven't seen Zach lately, you wouldn't believe how big he is...he is my little sumo man. I think I am slightly addicted to him. Madilyn is as talkative as ever. We have taken to calling her by different names just to hear her say, "I not Charley (or Twililla or Jim Bob or whatever). It is so stinking cute. She can also tell us that she lives on Jay Lane, in Waterloo, her dad is MATT BROGAN and her mom is JESSI BROGAN and her name is Madilyn AMELIA BROGAN. I put those things in caps because she says them like she means business. It is hilarious! We had our first parent meeting for Ben's preschool last night. So crazy! He is on snack duty for day one, which is kind of a lot of pressure for me. I mean, I don't have anything to set a standard by...do you set the bar high or low or what? He is putting us in the hot seat on day one, just because he is first in the alphabet. I knew Matt should have taken my name after we were married:)

No comments:

Post a Comment